Real Adventures for everyone...!
"High-quality tours usually involve multiday trips aboard Aurora… The boat is beautifully outfitted and meals aboard will be some of the best you'll have during your visit to Iceland. A yearly voyage schedule is posted on the website and includes everything from out-of-this-world sea kayaking around Hornstrandir to exhilarating journeys to Greenland, Svalbard and Jan Mayen. In winter Borea leads invigorating six-day skiing, glacier hiking, and northern lights trips around Jokulfirdir and the upper Hornstrandir. Try to book as early as possible - the fun-loving guides and kick-ass itineraries mean that these trips fill up very quickly!"
Lonely Planet. 2010 edition.
- 12.10.2013 Fresh article in the German KANU Magazine
- 29.07.2013 Kvíar: Coastal Mountain Hut
- 18.07.2013 The Arctic Fox Center and Borea Adventures: 1% for the planet
- 24.04.2013 Spring 2013
- 03.12.2012 Skiing through the hardship of Hornstrandir - New video
- 18.10.2012 The One Life Crew
- 16.10.2012 East Greenland - an awesome wilderness
- 15.09.2012 Looking back on Greenland
- 08.08.2012 A Polar Bear Welcomes Aurora in Greenland
- 25.06.2012 New day trip to Hornstrandir Nature Reserve
- 07.06.2012 Great article and photos
- 04.06.2012 Summer is here...
- 25.04.2012 In the Wake of Killer Whales
- 23.04.2012 Ski season in full force
- 27.01.2012 Great winter in Ísafjörður
- 30.08.2011 Gearing up for the winter season
- 03.08.2011 Sweet summer
- 27.06.2011 Great weather in Jan Mayen / Gott veður á Jan Mayen